It is about the surgical treatments for the diseases of central and peripheral nervous system:
- Tumors of brain and spinal cord tissue and canal,
- Repair and correction of the congenital developmental abnormalities of brain and spinal cord,
- Traumas of brain and spinal cord tissue and canal and the all mechanic and neurologic states caused by these,
- Vascular diseases of brain and spinal cord such as vascular aneurysm or abnormal vascular bundle that require surgical treatment,
- Surgical treatment of the degenerative diseases of the spine such as herniation, slipping and bone fractures due to osteoporosis,
- Injuries of the nerves of arms and legs called as peripheral nerves and the diseases due to pressure of these diseases are treated.